7.21.2008

Instrumental Series Vol.2 Ruff Ryderz

No story this time. Back when I did listen to rap, I was very selective and Ruff Ryderz as a whole was among the chosen few groups who I thought were near the top of the totem. After 2005, I completely lost track of their whereabouts. I even heard Kiss signed to the ROC. Oh well.

Instrumental Series Vol.2 Ruff Ryderz

01. Lox - We Are the Streets
02. Jadakiss - Here We Go Again
03. DMX - No Love For Me
04. Sheek Louch - Turn it Up
05. Lox - Streets is Back
06. D-Block - Two Gunz Up
07. Jadakiss - Put Ya Hands Up
08. Styles P - Shots Fired
09. Lox - Breathe Easy
10. DMX - Get it on the Floor
11. Drag-On - Tell Your Friends
12. Jadakiss - Shoot Outs
13. Sheek Louch - Kiss Your Ass Goodbye
14. Eve - Double R What
15. DMX - Pull It
16. Lox - Wild Out
17. Styles P - Gangster and a Gentlemen
18. Jadakiss - Hardcore
19. DMX - Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of my Blood
20. Lox - Ride or Die Bitch
21. Jadakiss - We Gon' Make It
22. Jaehood - I am da Streetz
23. DMX - Heat

Other works in progress are rocafella instrumentals and a few themed instrumental compilations. They'll be coming some time next month.

No comments: