8.06.2009

Intrigue Betrayal and Espionage

I've been sitting on this one for a little while and finally decided to wrap it up. I have only a few more projects after this and then I'll be going on hiatus. The first track "The Chase" was used on one of my local channels for an intro to late night movies back in the 80's. I was shocked to find it. Otherwise, there's some hard hitting military themes, some uneasy listening, cool spy music, and some suspense mixed in.

Intrigue Betrayal and Espionage

01. Dominic Fontiere - The Chase
02. Elmer Bernstein - Moving Out
03. John Leach - Network
04. Paul Lewis - Modern Mystery Underscore No4
05. Anthony Hobson - Advance
06. Riz Ortolani - Il Forte
07. Nick Ingman - Sight and Sound 7A
08. Ennio Morricone - Slogan
09. Osamu Totsuka - Kesshi Iki Youjakai
10. Masaharu Iwata - Kourin
11. Mandingo Orchestra - Snake Pit
12. Patrice Sciortino - Geant
13. Shunsuke Kikuchi - Kaibutsu Freeza vs Densetsu no Super Saiyajin
14. Sei Ikeno - Creating an Alibi
15. Franco Micalizzi - Istantanea Di Una Rapina
16. Anton Webern - Five Piece for Orchestra
17. Pierre Arvay - Modernization
18. Riz Ortolani - Azione Bellica
19. Carlo Savina - Tema Teso
20. Jack Trombey - Guerilla
21. The London Symphony Orchestra - Ransom Part 2
22. Masashi Hamauzu - Untergrund
23. Anthony Hobson - War
24. Herbie Hancock - Death Wish Main Title
25. Osamu Totsuka - Youja
26. Reg Tilsley - Influx
27. Jack Trombey - Fanfare Showcase No32
28. Masaharu Iwata - The Pervert
29. Stanley Black - Berlin Wall
30. Noriyuki Asakura - The Last Wolf Suite


Track 13 is really something! It has everything all in one suite. I've included a couple of Shaw Bros tracks too because they fit so well, and because not everyone comes here specifically for that purpose. That doesn't mean they should miss out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know where and how you get those gem my friend, but i was waiting all you post, because they re very good!!!!
thanks so much bro

for me its one of the best in the blogosfere

peace
okko

Hrangue said...

I rip half of it and the rest... let's just say I know my way around. But now I'm running out of music (good music). I like library, but some of the styles/music/composers that are popular on other blogs I really don't like. I don't have a monster record collection and I don't buy records that often now that Shaw Bros is drying up.